Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Initial Thoughts About Frankenstein

    Of what I have read of Frankenstein, I am pleased to say that it is very hard to read. It is not that I can't read it, but that I do not understand the words that are used in this time period of the world. I can tell that it is a very inspirational work. It inspires me to try new things like using words that I do not normally use and also write differently.
    What I do know about the story is that it is a man writing a story; a story within a story. This story is about a doctor named Frankenstein and he creates life in the human form. Everyone calls the life created, "Frankenstein Monster", when really he is not a monster at all, but a amazing experiment. He is a amazing discovery that would change life as we know it.

4 comments:

  1. How about you stop with the wining and understand the book. Have a good day(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go for it Lance! you try new things! I believe in you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you act like you can read it. When nobody in this class can including you.=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bro. I will try new things. Like reading this book!

    ReplyDelete